Coastal Care Partners is looking for exceptional people to help us with our mission of providing the best care in Savannah and the Golden Isles! Our employees will always go the extra mile to ensure we are offering the highest level of personal service that our clients expect while looking for ways to improve our clients' health outlook and comfort. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a family-oriented, supportive company, we'd love to hear from you! You can find our open positions below.
- Assists with the activities of daily living and personal care including:
- Bathing/Shaving/Hair Care
- Dental hygiene
- Nail care (i.e filing of nails only, not clipping or trimming)
- Medication reminding
- Other ADLs deemed necessary by the Care Manager
- Assists with meal planning and preparation, routine housekeeping activities such as making/changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, washing floors, cleaning kitchen and bathroom, and doing laundry
- Providing social support through companionship and social activities (e.g. going for walks, practicing physical therapy regime, playing brain games, emotional reassurance, etc.)
- Accompanies and/or transports clients to medical facilities, errands, shopping, and outings as specified in the care plan
- Assist clients with communication by researching and writing or typing correspondence for them
- Ensures service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures, and practices
- Ensures the client’s safety and security by supervising the home environment and reporting unsafe conditions to the Care Manager
- Provides feedback on the care plan and reports behavioral, physical and/or cognitive changes and/or changes in living arrangements to the Care Manager
- Completes and maintains required documentation of daily care
- Participates in team meetings and completes ongoing education as required
- Must pass a criminal background check as defined by CCP liability insurance
- Must pass a driving background check as defined by CCP liability insurance
- Must pass drug screening per CCP liability insurance
- Must be able to work around clients with pets
- Holds valid driver’s license and car insurance
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification, OR must pass GACCP – PCA (Patient Care Assistant) Test
- Complete 20HR Skills Training and Review, training and evaluation conducted by CCP
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Experience working with older adults
- Experience working in a health care environment
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively by email, verbally, with lists and phone messages, on the phone, and with body language. Communication also includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback
- Determination to work hard and keep moving forward when you encounter obstacles
For applicants located in the Golden Isles, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, click the link below and follow the instructions!
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Coastal Care Partners is looking to add a high-energy, customer-focused nurse practitioner/physician assistant to our Concierge Adult Primary Care Medical Team!
Coastal Care Partners focuses on delivering an exceptional patient experience and we are looking for an outstanding candidate with at least one year of primary care experience.
This job is Monday-Friday, with the potential for a four-day workweek for the right candidate.
Compensation is highly competitive for the Savannah area.
As a member of the Coastal Care Partners team, you’ll enjoy:
- Paid time off
- No weekends, nights, or holidays (aside from patient texts/calls during set off-hours)
Interested applicants, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Front Desk/Client Coordinator
Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Embrace teamwork and collaboration among staff.
- Ensure service is delivered in accordance with all relevant policies, procedures, and practices.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answer phone calls to be directed and transferred appropriately; answer direct messages, schedule meetings and carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Greet and assist clients with a smile and a cheerful disposition.
- Communicate on the company’s behalf both internally and externally.
- Maintain and distribute quality reporting data.
- Maintain client EMR.
- Prepare and maintain regulatory documentation and assist leadership in preparing for inspections.
- Build professional relationships with clinical staff and clients so as to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Show respect for clients by maintaining confidentiality.
- Uphold the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Ability to treat Clients and Team Members with dignity and respect, while having an understanding of customer care ethics.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate with Clients and the Coastal Care Partners team by email, verbally, with lists and phone messages, on the phone, and with body language. Communication also includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Ability to multi-task and also display an incredible level of flexibility, while being able to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks and/or duties.
- Determination to work hard and keep moving forward when you encounter obstacles.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Experience in a customer service role or healthcare position would be of added advantage.
- Experience working with insurance policies to verify benefits and provide supporting documents for approval.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology preferred.
- Valid US issued Driver’s License with no serious driving violations with valid auto insurance.
- Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office Applications and Outlook.
- Ability to pass criminal background checks, fingerprinting, and drug test.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- A willingness to learn.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.