Why Care Management?
Whether you are an aging adult or a concerned adult child, it can be difficult to know which aging life care service you should turn to when you decide it is time to look for extra support. When you choose to hire an aging life care manager, you will have peace of mind knowing that you have a professional on your side who can attend doctor appointments and understand the medical jargon, manage all medications, sit with families and facilitate tough conversations, give objective advice, and more. Below are just a few of the benefits of choosing an aging life care management company.
- Nurse-managed care
- Personalized, compassionate care from nurses and social workers
- Coordination of hospital stays
- Coordination of overall medical care
- Management of medications
- Objective voice of reason
To learn more about the Aging Life Care Management program Coastal Care Partners offers, click here.
Benefits of Coastal Care Partners
Coastal Care Partners is Savannah’s only locally-owned, nurse-supervised aging life care services company. Since we live in the area, we have a personal connection with each of our clients and have also formed relationships with a variety of medical partners in the community. We ensure that only the best of the best are hired, so we can be confident that our clients are receiving the highest quality of compassionate, friendly care. Below are some of the benefits you can expect from Coastal Care Partners.
- Locally-owned aging care services company
- Selective hiring process- The Donna Rule
- Elite team of highly-trained professionals
- Affiliate relationships in the community
- Comprehensive suite of aging care services
- Specialized knowledge of dementia memory care and hospice care